Friday, November 16, 2012


THANKFUL!

November has become the month to post a daily "thankful" post on Facebook. It has made my focus become less on the daily struggles, and on what God has blessed me with in my life.

It is very easy to get wrapped up in more month than money, health concerns,     
the roof which needs repair, and the state of the economy.

But, by focusing each day on something in my life which is good (and there are MANY), I can see that no matter what, God has richly blessed my life.

I have-

* an amazing, Godly husband who loves me and our girls, who works hard for us, and supports our homeschooling efforts.

* an incredible teenage daughter who loves God and shines His light to all around her

* a precocious and precious 11 year old daughter who is full of energy and joy

* a home of my own (and the bank's ;) )

* a great Mother who is still independent and feisty at 92

* a really cool sister

* amazing friends, old and new

* great neighbors who will help whenever we need them

* heat ,clean water, electricity, food

* an amazing church family

- and the list could go on, and on. So, what are YOU thankful for today?

The graphic above is actually a free printable from Connie at "Measured By The Heart".

 http://measuredbytheheart.com/2012/11/free-printable-i-am-thankful.html#

You can print this off, place it in a picture frame, and then daily "fill in the blank" with a dry erase marker.  Brilliant!

Let's all try to be thankful - not just one day a year, but every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment