Monday, November 19, 2012


Words of Wisdom

I borrowed this graphic from Hip Homeschool Moms. She has a great post about not stressing in your homeschooling day. 

http://www.hiphomeschoolmoms.com/2011/11/what-really-matters/#

I am glad I stumbled across this, because I just seem to lack energy these days. Yesterday I did my lesson planning, but we haven't cracked a book yet. (We will, soon...)

I did have a cup of coffee instead of tea this morning, so I have been like a small, yippy dog getting work done around the house. Dinner is in the crockpot (actually TWO crockpots), kitchen and laundry room floors swept and mopped, counters cleaned, dishwasher emptied, cat litter boxes cleaned out and refilled, trash emptied, living room picked up.

I still need to start laundry and vacuum the living room. Oh, yeah, and we need to work on school work! 

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment